The Small Print of the NCC Study Center Website
Credits & Thanks
Text © 2005 NCC Study Center, KyotoDr. Martin Repp, Philipp von Stockhausen, Martin Engels, Christiane Banse, John Dougill.
Photo series Kyoto Bridges © 2005 by Markuz Wernli Saitô.
We are grateful to be able to use the bridges of Kamigamo Shrine in Kyoto for the cover imagery.
Activity photos © 2005 by Dr. Martin Repp, Philipp von Stockhausen, Martin Engels, Christiane Banse, and the NCC Study Center.
Web design, concept & technical implementation © 2005 by Markuz Design Works.
Elements of this CSS may be used, but the unique combination of images, colors, sizes, typography, and positioning may not be reproduced.
- We maintain a list of persons submitting photos and their email address strictly for the purpose of contacting them if their photos are requested by third parties for commercial use. This list is considered confidential and will never be seen or shared with anyone outside of the NCC Study Center staff.
- We do not collect or maintain a database of email addresses of our viewers and participants or other personal information. We do not and will never use or divulge any personal information about our viewers, including email addresses, nor will we provide such information to any third party for any reason.
- This web site is owned and operated by the NCC Study Center.
- NCC Study Center is committed to publishing responsibly and providing reliable information or data. However, we may occasionally be unable to verify or determine the authenticity, currency, or reliability of all content on this web site. NCC Study Center is not responsible or liable for how individuals or organizations use the information contained on this site.
- Links to web sites outside the domain of NCC Study Center exist. Viewers will not be notified when they are exiting NCC Study Center and entering another domain. The existence of said links does not necessarily infer our endorsement of them, nor are we responsible for their content or lack thereof.
- Information exchanges are the opinions of the submitting individuals. NCC Study Center reserves the right to decline to publish any submissions we interpret as irresponsible, personal attacks on other users, or lacking in pertinent content. NCC Study Center may or may not agree with each submission, but we aggressively promote and will protect the right of each individual or organization to freedom of speech.
- Our Internet Server Provider has a reliable record of online time. However, in the event of any down time, whether scheduled or unplanned, NCC Study Center cannot be held responsible or liable.
Get in touch with us
Don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or comments.
NCC Center for the Study of Japanese Religions
Karasuma Shimotachiuri, Kamikyo-ku
Kyoto 602-8011, JAPAN